How to find Shaolin kung fu school?
How to prepare for the trip to Shaolin


Entry into China is carried out under the visa regime, but the process of obtaining it is not very difficlult. Getting a visa for entering to China has small specificities for each country of departure. Below we give a few key points that you should know.

What type of visa you have to choose?

  • If you plan to arrive for a period of less than one month, then the usual tourist visa will suit you.
  • If you plan to arrive for a period of less than three months, then you will be assisted by a business visa or a business visa with multiple entry. This type of visa, in order to extend the period of stay, will have to leave the country and re-enter, Hong Kong is often used for this.
  • If you do not like the prospect of driving in and out and want to arrive for more than three months, then you can make a study visa. To obtain a study visa to China, you need to request an invitation from us, where you can apply for a visa for up to 6 months.

For a summer seminar (up to several months) you can issue a tourist or business visa (do not confuse it with a work visa). This visa does not require invitations or other documents from the Chinese side.

For more information about different kinds of visa, see the official website

To apply for a visa, you must provide the original documents, as it applies to invitations in the case of a student visa

If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: